The world’s #1 Marketing Blog gets even more interesting!
The 14th Edition of X Marketing Looseleaf (previously published as Marketing Essie) is now available. X Marketing is the #1 marketing blog in the world and is owned by Essie, a 25-year marketing veteran and author of the bestselling novel, The Buyer’s Guide to Market Intelligence. The blog covers everything from marketing analytics to marketing psychology, from marketing strategy to media planning and buying. Each blog post focuses on a single marketing topic and is stuffed with helpful, bite-sized chunks of marketing information.
As with all other Editions of X Marketing, this year’s edition contains all the previous year’s blog posts, case studies, and webinars bundled into an easy-to-read, print-ready format with a heavy emphasis on visuals.
There are four versions of X Marketing Looseleaf:
- The Basic Edition ($39/mo)
- The Essie Edition ($59/mo), named after the author
- The Executive Edition ($99/mo), for business owners who want to follow the blog’s advice and grow their business
- The Platinum Edition ($149/mo), for executives, marketers, and other business professionals who want to follow all the blog’s advice, from top to bottom
If you’re serious about your marketing and want to get the most from your investment in marketing, get the Platinum Edition today. You can also try the free trial for the basic edition or the Essie edition, both of which offer excellent value.
Why Get the Platinum Edition?
If you’re reading this blog post, you’re either already a customer of X Marketing or are seriously considering becoming one. If this is the case, you know that the blog is full of valuable information and sound marketing advice that you can use to grow your business. The Platinum Edition is designed for executives, marketers, and other business professionals who want to follow every bit of advice from top to bottom.
The reason behind this is that X Marketing has a unique ability to synthesize vast amounts of data into easily digestible information that is presented in a way that is both informative and entertaining.
This year’s edition of X Marketing Looseleaf is no exception. In fact, this year’s edition is probably the most valuable yet, because it takes the reader deep into the guts of a marketing campaign, using case studies, examples, and easy-to-understand language to make complex marketing topics approachable.
Who Should Read This Blog Post
If you’re reading this, you’re either already a customer of X Marketing or are seriously considering becoming one. If this is the case, you know that the blog is full of valuable information and sound marketing advice that you can use to grow your business. You should get the blog simply as a source of quality content that you can use to stand out from the competition.
The information in this blog post will appeal to you if you’re looking for guidance on how to run a marketing campaign, how to make better use of marketing analytics, or if you’re simply looking for a smart, enjoyable way to learn new things.
The following are some of the key takeaways from this year’s edition of X Marketing Looseleaf:
- Make a list of the top five competitors in your industry and review their marketing strategies.
- Understand the psychology behind marketing decisions and strategy
- Determine the ideal buyer persona, and match your marketing strategy to appeal to them
- Choose the right marketing channel for your business and measure the success of your strategy
- Know which metrics to use for your marketing analytics platform
- Use webinars to educate your sales team and penetrate the competition
Case Studies From The Blog
As with all other editions of X Marketing, this year’s edition of X Marketing Looseleaf is filled with case studies from real businesses that were either customers of the company or are considered thought leaders in their industry. These case studies highlight how businesses used marketing to achieve exceptional results.
Some of the case studies that you’ll find especially valuable include: