If you’re looking for an online career, you’ve probably considered looking into network marketing. This is a type of business where you bring in customers (usually through online platforms like social media or websites) and then sell them products.
While there are many different network marketing businesses online, you can start an easy one with just a few products and a simple sales funnel.
In this article, you’ll learn about the various ways you can make money online through network marketing. You’ll also learn about the various types of products you can sell to help grow your business.
The Many Ways to Make Money Online
There are several ways you can make money online through network marketing. While some of the following methods may require some additional training, you can start a 6-figure business in no time at all and build your personal brand along the way.
To put it simply, you can earn money online through affiliate sales, sponsorships, or just selling products directly to customers. There are five ways to make money online through network marketing, as follows.
This is one of the most popular ways to earn quick cash online. You’ll be joining a network of merchants that you promote and earn a commission when a purchase is made through your affiliate link (
- Affiliate Link — also known as an affiliate signup button, affiliate link, or just affiliate)
- Affiliate Program — This is an agreement between you and a network (usually a commercial publisher or a large eCommerce store) that pays you to promote their products. You’re responsible for bringing in new customers, and they provide you with products to promote. (Learn more at affiliatecash.com)
- Product Referrals — When you refer a customer to a merchant that you’re an affiliate of, you’ll earn a commission when that sale occurs.
- Etsy Shop — If you have an Etsy shop, you can use your store to sell products. When someone clicks the “buy” button, you’ll earn a small commission.
- Commission Junction — Similar to an affiliate program, Commission Junction is a commercial affiliate network that pays you to promote their products. You’ll usually need to have a minimum of 10,000 sales per month to qualify for compensation.
- Shopify Plus — Similar to Etsy, Shopify has a commercial affiliate program. However, you’ll need to have a minimum of six figures per month in sales to qualify for compensation.
- Drop Ship Form — If you’ve ever bought something from a store and decided to go through their mail order catalog, you’ll know how tedious and frustrating this can be. With drop shipping, your job as an affiliate marketer is to bring in customers to their website who then make a purchase. When you bring in a sale, you’ll earn a commission.
If you’re a brand or a business that wants to sponsor an event or publication that focuses on health, fitness, wellness, or nutrition, you can do so by becoming a sponsor. Just make sure you’re not competing with your own products for sponsorship money because many publications won’t accept products associated with the publication.
You’ll often need to register with the publication before you can become a sponsor. Sometimes you’ll also need to get approval from the sponsor. You’ll then need to negotiate a commercial agreement that includes fees and guidelines for the duration of the partnership.
If you’re looking to start a business that relies on making money immediately, you can sell products directly to customers. To do this, you’ll need to set up a retail storefront on a website or social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. When customers purchase the products you’re selling, you’ll earn a commission.
This is a quick and easy way to make cash flow in your business, but be sure to keep your eyes open for any new regulations that may hinder your business.
If you’re a business looking for a new way to advertise, you can consider online network marketing. While advertising through online networks is a bit more expensive than traditional methods, you may find it to be the most effective way to reach your audience. To get started, create a free account on one of the many affiliate networks such as Commision Junction, ClickBank, or InfoJardia.
Once you have an account with an affiliate network, you can begin building your audience. When someone clicks a marketing link or buys a product that’s promoted on your behalf, you’ll earn a commission.
Why Is Network Marketing So Popular?
Networking marketing is a popular choice for many businesses for several reasons. First, you’re able to reach a global audience. Second, you can offer products or services that compliment your audience’s needs. And finally, you’re able to create a business model that allows you to generate cash flow without having to rely on expensive traditional advertising methods.
However, not every business will be able to flourish through network marketing. If you’re looking for a way to earn quick cash, you may want to consider other options.
Thanks for reading! We hope this article has helped you understand the various ways you can make money online through network marketing. While some of these methods may be less expensive or easier to get started with than you think, make sure you do your research before committing.