You may be wondering if there’s an “online marketing company” near you. If so, this article will help you figure out which one is best for your needs. Keep reading for more information on the subject.
Every online marketing company offers some type of feature to make your life easier. Some of the more popular ones are:
- Content curation tools – These tools allow you to easily find and filter content based on topics that interest you.
- Video creatng tools – These tools help you easily create professional-looking videos using templates or your own images.
- Email marketing – Most companies now offer some type of email marketing tool, which makes it easy to send out regular mailers
- Pricing Plans – Most companies have some type of pricing plan, so you can find the right plan for your needs.
- Back-to-base analytics – This feature allows you to track the performance of all your online campaigns, and analyze what’s working and what needs improvement.
- Social media integration – Most companies now offer some type of social media integration, so you can easily share content to multiple platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Content delivery networks – CDNs make it easy for your content to reach your readers, as opposed to having the server perform the delivery. For example, if you’ve ever tried to install a WordPress blog on your computer, you may have experienced server errors because WordPress needs to download a lot of content to your computer (especially if you’re on a slow connection). A CDN makes this process much more seamless for the user. So, instead of your visitors having to wait for WordPress to load, they can quickly navigate to the content they want to see.
- Mobile-optimized site – When it comes to digital marketing, mobile usage has exploded. Almost everyone uses their phones to access the internet, so making your site mobile-friendly is a must.
- SEO plugins – If you’re looking for an easy way to get more organic traffic from Google, you can install SEO plugins such as “All-in-One SEO” or “Yoast SEO”.
- Live Chat Support – Having live chat support available when visitors have questions or need assistance is an excellent way to improve your customer experience. This feature is also great if you run a FAQ or knoweldgebase website.
- Blog – If you want to create a space for regular content updates, you can use a free blog platform such as BizEaze or WordPress.
- Free trial – For those who don’t want to spend money on a premium plan, many online marketing companies offer a free trial so you can find out how their service works before you commit.
- Unlimited Email Campaigns – If you want to stay in touch with your customers on a regular basis, you can set up email campaigns with unlimited sending.
- Social Sharing Tools – If you want to increase the chances of your visitors spreading the word about your site, you can install social sharing tools such as the TellMe button. Just remember: you can’t always guarantee that your visitors will engage with your content, so you’ll need to set up a few friendly chats with potential customers to build credibility.
Just like any other web hosting platform, you’ll need to take security seriously if you decide to host your site on Bluehost. To that end, they offer a free DDoS protection plan, as well as one of the most comprehensive security packages available. Let’s take a look at what each plan includes:
- Bold – Free DDoS Protection(up to 20 GB bandwidth per day): This plan includes free DDoS protection up to 20 GB per day. What this means is that if your website gets hit with a DDoS attack (an “Distributed Denial of Service” attack), Bluehost will provide free protection while your website is down. Typically, these attacks are done by bots that try to take down websites by flooding them with traffic. In this scenario, the traffic is meant to be disruptive, so that the visitor cannot access the website or its content.
- Standard – One-year Managed WordPress(up to 20 GB bandwidth per month): This plan includes managed WordPress hosting with 1-year license, along with free SSL certificate, 1-year free DDoS Protection, and 30+ supported devices.
- Choice Plus – Two-year Managed WordPress(up to 30 GB bandwidth per month): This plan includes managed WordPress hosting with 2-year license, along with free SSL certificate, 2-year free DDoS Protection, and 30+ supported devices.
- Pro – Three-year Managed WordPress(up to 50 GB bandwidth per month): This plan includes managed WordPress hosting with 3-year license, along with free SSL certificate, 3-year free DDoS Protection, and 50+ supported devices.
Of course, no one does customer support better than Bluehost, as they have live, trained support agents available 24/7 via chat or phone. Their support agent team is also available to help you with any problems you may encounter.
- Bold – Free Live Chat Support(available 24/7 via phone or chat): This plan includes free live chat support 24/7 via phone or chat. If you’ve ever tried to contact Bluehost customer support, you know how difficult and time-consuming this can be. The good news is that you can now get help easily via live chat without having to call.
- Standard – Premium Live Chat Support(available 24/7 via phone or chat): This plan includes premium live chat support 24/7 via phone or chat. While this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it may not be the best solution for everyone. If you hate wasting time on the phone, you can always use the live chat option instead. Just know that the agents aren’t always able to give you a solution immediately, so you’ll need to be a little patient.
- Choice Plus – Premium Live Chat Support(available 24/7 via phone or chat): This plan includes premium live chat support 24/7 via phone or chat. Still not sure if this is the right choice for you? No problem. You can always get a free trial before you commit.
- Pro – VIP Live Chat Support(available 24/7 via phone or chat): This plan includes VIP live chat support 24/7 via phone or chat. Just imagine – a whole team of agents at your service 24/7 to help you with any and everything.
In summary, Bluehost is a popular choice among webmasters because: