There’s no doubt that the world of online marketing is constantly evolving, and if you want to stay ahead of the competition, you need to keep learning and developing new tools and strategies to make your job easier. That’s why we’re so blown away by Online Marketing Certification, a program created by Google that provides you with the essential knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in the online marketing industry.
This comprehensive certification program is built around the assumption that you already have some knowledge of digital marketing, which means you probably have a general understanding of what constitutes SEO, content strategy, and social media marketing. You might even be able to name a few tools or platforms, but that’s about it.
Once you’ve completed the rigorous 48-hour exam that recurs every six months, Google Certified Professional will attest to your ability to carry out complex online marketing tasks, and provide you with the confidence to launch your own digital marketing agency.
Key Facts About Online Marketing Certification
– This program is completely free, and there are no limits to how many times you can take the exam.
– The exam measures your knowledge of marketing, not your computer skills or familiarity with tools. This way, even people without any previous experience in digital marketing can prepare and pass the exam.
– The ideal candidate will be somebody who’s dedicated and driven, and wants to further their career in a professional environment. If that sounds like you, then Online Marketing Certification is a perfect choice.
What Will You Learn From This Certification?
Understand the importance of SEO in digital marketing and the role of search engine optimization (SEM) in achieving organic search performance.
– Search engine optimization is the practice of making changes to content and/or links on a web page in order to promote a brand, product, or website.
– The basic rule of SEO is “content is king.” Research indicates that people are more likely to click on a product or service link in an article or a review than they are to click on a brand’s sponsored link or an outright sale.
– With the explosion of content on the internet, figuring out a way to get people to notice your content and engage with it is more challenging than ever. As someone who wants to grow their own personal brand, the first step is clearly understanding SEO.
Why Should You Pursue This Certification?
Once you’ve passed the exam, you’ll be able to apply for a job in a professional capacity, and start building your own team. A standout feature of this initiative from Google is the fact that they will provide you with access to job listings and training materials that are 100% free of charge.
Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with hundreds of other professionals via an interactive community, answer questions, and get tips and advice from experts across the globe.
Why shouldn’t you pursue this certification?
This is a difficult question to answer, because there are so many benefits to this program. One of the major downsides is the fact that you have to be willing to commit the time that is necessary to complete the certification. While the amount of time necessary to pass the exam is not overly strenuous, it’s still a considerable commitment. If you’re looking for an easy way to gain experience, Online Marketing Certification might not be the right choice for you.
How Is The Certification Worthwhile In The Long Term?
If you want to succeed in the online marketing industry, it’s crucial to gain as much experience and knowledge as possible. With that in mind, taking the Online Marketing Certification exam once, or even twice, is more than acceptable. The world of digital marketing is changing at an unprecedented pace, and it’s essential to stay on top of the trends if you want to stay competitive.
According to data from GAP, a market research company, the job titles of digital marketers and web designers are among the most in-demand occupations in 2022. Designing an appealing layout for an e-commerce store might not seem like a complex task, but if you want to stand out from the crowd, you need to learn the tricks of the trade.
If you’re not sure whether or not this certification is right for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re happy to answer any questions that you might have, and can help you decide whether or not this is the certification track that will lead you to professional success.