Having a good online presence is critical to the success of your business. However, a lot of SMBs don’t have the time or the finances to develop their own websites. That’s where online marketing agencies come in. These firms specialize in creating websites for businesses of all sizes. Depending on your needs, you can select from a variety of packages that fit your budget.
Three Steps To Finding the Best Online Marketing Agency
To find the best online marketing agency in New Jersey, you have to follow these three steps:
1. Identify The Industries Your Agency Should Specialize In
As a business owner, your main responsibility is to set your business apart from the competition. One of the best ways to do this is by identifying your target audience’s needs and wants. Only then can you craft compelling content that will draw customers in. You should also research the competition to know what they are doing and what strategies they are using to attract customers.
When it comes to marketing, competition can be perceived in two ways. The first is direct competition – i.e. your product or service is directly competing for sales with another product or service. The second is indirect competition – i.e. your product or service is competing for sales with a company, and that company in turn is competing with other companies for customers. In both cases, you want to find the best agency to help you establish your business as a thought leader in your industry.
2. Select The Services Your Business Needs To Have
You need to consider what services your business needs and what you are willing to pay for. Some businesses, such as law firms and software companies for example, can get all the SEO they need for free. However, other businesses, like cosmetic surgery and health insurance companies, need a paid service to get top search engine rankings. The important thing is to consider what you are paying for and what you are getting.
3. Research The Rates The Agencies Charge
One of the aspects that might surprise you is how much the rates vary from one SEO agency to another. Just because your agency is bigger or has more experience doesn’t mean that they will get you the best possible deal. You have to research their rates and determine whether or not they are affordable. Fortunately for you, we’ve compiled a list of the top SEO agencies in New Jersey that you can compare rates with to find the best fit for your business.
Top 3 SEO Agencies In New Jersey
The following are the top 3 SEO agencies in New Jersey according to our research. All three of these firms have an excellent reputation and offer a wide variety of services to fit your needs. Take a few minutes to browse their websites and analyze their services before making a decision.
- Hire A Generalist (Linkdin): Linkdin is one of the biggest providers of online marketing services in New Jersey. As the number one SEO agency in New Jersey and one of the biggest in the country, Linkdin provides a variety of online marketing services, including SEO, PPC (Pay Per Click), and Content Marketing. The best part is that Linkdin doesn’t believe in charging extra for project management or analytics. So, if you think your current agency is charging you for these things, then you should compare rates with Linkdin.
- Smaato (Linkedin): Smaato is the number two SEO agency in New Jersey. This agency focuses on inbound marketing methods and integrates these tactics into digital marketing campaigns. This makes them ideal for businesses that want to grow their online presence organically.
- HubSpot (Linkedin): HubSpot is the number three SEO agency in New Jersey. This agency’s expertise centers around SEO and content strategy. However, they can also help you with PPC and digital marketing.
What To Look For In An Online Marketing Agency
There are several things you should look for in an online marketing agency. First, make sure their customer support is top notch and that they have an excellent reputation. Second, find out what their retention rate is. This is extremely important because it tells you how likely it is that you will lose customers if you do not retain them. Third, get a feel for their work ethic by checking out their websites and social media accounts. A high-quality agency will have clean and well-designed websites with content that is interesting and relevant to your target audience. Social media accounts for agencies should also be well-designed and have lots of engaging content.