Marketing Management Second Edition is the ideal choice for students looking for a comprehensive and engaging text that blends theory and practice into a single resource. The text is comprehensive in its coverage of marketing science, drawing on the expertise of some of the world’s leading authorities in the field, whilst also including plenty of examples to allow you to apply what you’ve learned. The book’s primary audience is students in business, marketing or related disciplines; however, its scope is such that professionals in other areas may also benefit from reading it.
Marketing Management Second Edition offers a range of features that set it apart from other texts. These include:
- a fully integrated design that combines the instructional benefits of both print and digital platforms
- a significant number of case studies that illustrate the theory and provide insights into real-life marketing challenges
- a model designed to help you test your knowledge and enhance your learning experience
- thousands of web links and citations to ensure you never miss a crucial piece of information
- a helpful glossary at the back of the book containing terms and phrases you might not be familiar with
- detailed illustrations and photographs throughout the book to bring the subject matter to life
- an index that makes searching for keywords and topics easy and straightforward
- a Foreword by none other than Marjorie Merriweather Post, published author and grand-daughter of newspaper publisher and co-founder of the Post Office, George Palmer Post
This is a text for students who want to develop their practical skills through a series of case studies and in-depth analysis of real-life marketing situations. Above all else, the text’s unifying principle is to provide you with a firm foundation in marketing science, setting the scene for you to continue your education by taking advantage of the countless complimentary learning resources available online.
Marketing Management Second Edition is a practical text that will not only teach you the ropes, but also equip you to manage and lead a team of marketers as you take on the responsibility of bringing a multi-platform marketing campaign to life.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur just starting out or you’re already in charge of a significant marketing department, the text will give you the practical know-how to succeed in your role. The book’s seven chapters cover all the essential theoretical concepts and practical skills needed for marketing management and offer guidance on preparing for the role, developing your expertise, and presenting yourself professionally.
Chapter 1, which serves as both an introduction and a review of basic marketing concepts, sets the scene for the text and informs you of the text’s purpose. It also introduces you to the unique features that make this text special. Before diving into the details, you’ll tackle some basic marketing concepts that you might not already be familiar with, including buyer behavior and marketing measures.
Chapters 2 and 3 deal with the theoretical foundations of marketing, whilst chapter 4 delves into the measurement of marketing performance. The former two chapters review the primary tools and techniques used by marketers to effectively plan and execute a marketing strategy, whilst the latter chapter focuses on the collection and analysis of data, using this to inform future marketing decisions.
Table of Contents
As previously mentioned, the introduction to the text provides a brief overview of marketing science, before diving into the details of the upcoming chapters. Chapter 1, The Nature of Marketing, serves as the text’s foundational chapter, setting the scene for the rest of the book. This first chapter also reviews some of the basic marketing concepts you might not already be familiar with and introduces you to the special features that make this text special. The chapter is structured such that you can learn the basics of marketing whilst also preparing for the role of marketing manager or senior marketer.
When you finish reading this text, you will understand the following:
- the nature of marketing and the purposes of marketing management
- the difference between consumers, customers, and clients
- the function of marketing in the business environment
- the importance of brand management in the 21st century
- the marketing mix
- the primary tools and techniques used by marketers to plan and execute a marketing strategy
- the measurement of marketing performance
To learn more, check out our official website at https://marseducational.com/products/marketing-management-2nd-edition-buy-online/.