There is an abundance of online degrees and certificate programs in marketing, but which one is best? We decided to put together a list of the top programs based on three criteria: 1) recognition, 2) job placement, and 3) affordability.
Recognition is important to us because we don’t always have the luxury of choosing which college to attend based on the location or price. When you’re looking for a marketing degree, you have a variety of options, but you want to ensure that you make the right choice. That is why we’ve compiled a list of the top online marketing degree programs based on recognition.
BizEaze Marketing Degree
One of the first recognizable logos we saw upon entering the online realm was that of the BizEaze® University. It’s one of the few accredited university degree programs in marketing that you can earn entirely online. That is no accident because BizEaze is a joint venture between Strayer University, the University of Phoenix, and the University of California. The program is designed to give you a strong foundation in marketing, while allowing you to earn your degree in just a few years. If you want to be (and already are) aware of the abundance of options available to you in the online world, then BizEaze is a great choice. The job prospects are also fantastic, as 57% of employers are said to be seeking candidates with a marketing background. If you’re looking to enter the workforce, consider one of these degrees.
The Walsh School of Business & Economics
One of the top-rated business schools in the world, the Walsh School of Business & Economics also offers an online MBA in marketing. Widely considered one of the most prestigious business schools in the U.S., the Walsh School of Business & Economics is within the University of Notre Dame. You’ll learn from expert faculty who are world-class leaders in their field. The entire program can be completed from the comfort of your home, giving you the flexibility to work around your schedule. What more could you ask for?
If you’re looking for a different kind of recognition, you could consider an online degree from one of these reputable organizations:
- Boston University – Global Marketing
- Columbia University – Integrated Marketing Communications
- DePaul University – Marketing
- Duquesne University – Online Master of Science in Marketing
- George Washington University – Public Relations
- Harvard University – Marketing
- Illinois Institute of Technology – Digital Marketing
- James Madison University – Online Master of Science in Marketing
- Johnson & Wales University – Master of Science in Marketing
- Northwestern University – Integrated Marketing Communications
- The Pennsylvania State University – Marketing
- Stanford University – Online Master of Science in Marketing
- Texas A&M University – Online Master of Science in Marketing
- The University of Texas at Austin – Marketing
- University of California – Berkeley – Marketing
- University of Connecticut – Marketing
- University of Florida – Marketing
- University of Georgia – Online Master of Science in Marketing
- University of Houston – Marketing
What good is a degree if you can’t afford to pay for it? Fortunately, many of these degrees are relatively affordable. While the cost of tuition is high, there are many grants and scholarships that you can apply for to make up the difference. Remember to compare apples to apples when looking for the most affordable degree program, as the cost of living varies from place to place and can be quite high. For example, the cost of living in San Francisco is said to be more than double that of the national average. If you’re looking for an affordable option, consider one of these degrees.
With so much information available online, it is essential to do your research before committing to an education. There are a variety of options to consider, so take some time to explore your options before making a decision. You may find that even though the cost is high, the flexibility and job prospects that come with an online degree are worth it. At least we think so!