With the surge of new online business opportunities, many companies are expanding their marketing efforts online. SEO, PPC, and Paid Social media are becoming essential parts of a digital marketing strategy.
If you’re looking to take your business online, now is a great time to do so. There are many benefits to running an online business, not the least of which is the ability to work remotely.
However, running an online business comes with its challenges. One of the most significant challenges is gaining the necessary skills to effectively market your product or service online.
If you’re looking for skilled marketers who can help you take your business online, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll discuss how you can use the Jobsuche platform to effectively market your online business.
Create a Brand Voice
People come back to the same brands or products over and over again, searching for related content, products, or services. In order to create trust and loyalty with your customers, you need to establish a brand voice that is consistent across all touchpoints (web, mobile, email, and social media).
Let’s examine how you can use Jobsuche to establish a brand voice for your online marketing campaign. To get started, click here. Then click the + New Task button in the top right corner to add a new task.
When you add a new task, you have the option of entering a subject or description. For our example, let’s enter SEO Packages for Dummies.
Next, you will want to enter the keywords that you expect users to enter when searching for content related to your chosen task. You can also add an image to your keyword-rich task description, which will appear in the associated Google search results.
Build An SEO Plan
SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of optimizing your website content and architecture for the major search engines such as Google and Bing.
You want to ensure that when users enter a search term into the Google or Bing search bar, your website comes up as one of the results.
There are a few basic elements you need to include in your SEO plan:
- On-site SEO – This includes optimizing the content on your site, as well as its appearance (widgets, menus, etc).
- Off-site SEO – This consists of getting backlinks to your website from other established websites or blogs. In other words, people are linking to your content, which will then send a signal to the search engines that your content is valuable and will likely be ranked high in the search results.
- Social Media SEO – This is essentially using the platforms like Twitter and Facebook to grow your online presence and gain backlinks to your website.
- Guest Blogging – In addition to getting backlinks, writing and contributing to other people’s blogs can also help drive organic traffic to your site. You’re essentially publishing content to establish yourself as an expert in your chosen niche.
- Video SEO – Like with any other type of content, video can also be optimized for SEO purposes. Think of the multiple YouTube videos discussing your product or service.
To get started, click the + New Task button in the top right corner, then type SEO in the search bar.
From there, you can click the SEO Plan button to get to the next page. Here, you can add all of the SEO tactics you just learned about (on-site, off-site, social, etc).
When you’re finished adding all of the SEO elements you learned about, click the + New Task button to add a new task.
Now, let’s say you’re already utilizing LinkedIn to grow your business. Why not use Jobsuche to get more out of LinkedIn? You can integrate your LinkedIn and Jobsuche accounts so when a potential employer seeks you out based on your LinkedIn profile, they are presented with your detailed and up-to-date resume, as well as your open Jobsuche account, presenting you as a well-rounded marketer with a variety of experience.
To get started, visit this link and click the + New Task button in the top right corner to add a new task.
Develop Content Marketing Campaigns
If you’re looking to expand your marketing efforts into content marketing, then you’ve come to the right place. Content marketing is simply creating and distributing content that is valuable and of interest to your target audience, in order to achieve marketing goals.
Many large companies, such as HubSpot, create in-house marketing teams to create, distribute, and implement content marketing campaigns. However, for those who want to take a DIY approach, or for those who want to use freelance writers, editors, and graphic artists, Jobsuche makes the process very easy. To get started, click here. Then click the + New Task button in the top right corner to add a new task.
On this page, you will need to choose a content marketing strategy. For our example, let’s say you are attempting to establish a food blog. One of the first things you’ll want to do is determine your target audience, which in this case, is simply chefs who specialize in creating recipes using local and seasonal ingredients.
Once you’ve identified your target audience, you can choose from a variety of content platforms and mediums, including:
- Facebook videos – Through video, you can engage with your audience on an entirely new level, encouraging them to engage with you, while also gaining an insight into what they want, or need.
- Instagram Stories – Similar to Facebook videos, Instagram Stories allow you to post a sequence of images, which disappear after 24 hours. In other words, you have a moment to post and then your audience has to choose whether to engage with you or ignore you, based on your posted content.
- Flickr – This site is all about sharing and connecting with like-minded people. Therefore, it’s the perfect place to upload and share your photos, along with those of others who share your interest in photography.
- Vimeo – This is also a great place to share videos. In addition to videos, you can also upload and share PDF documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- YouTube – This site is basically one big advertisement, which earns it a spot on this list. You can upload and share videos about anything, including your products and services.
- Blogs – Whether you’re a business, or an individual blogger, you can use Jobsuche to create and manage blogs. You can then use the platform to find and connect with relevant bloggers who can post valuable content, including product reviews and case studies, which can boost your organics and help your business grow.
- Press Releases – For any type of business, having a solid relationship with the media is vitally important. You can use Jobsuche to create and manage press releases, which can be used to gain media coverage for your business, including with local media and traditional newspapers.
To get started, click the + New Task button in the top right corner, then type Content Marketing in the search bar. You can then click the Content Marketing Strategy button to add a new task. Here, you can choose the content platform(s) you’ll use to create and distribute your content.
Distribute And Measure Campaigns
Once you’ve established a baseline of content published, you can use Google Analytics to track your success. With a tiny bit of code, you can integrate Google Analytics with your website so you can track the effectiveness of your content marketing campaigns.
In addition to analyzing your content based on demographics and psychographics, you can also learn what videos, blogs, and other types of content are performing well, and what needs to be changed or augmented based on the results of your analysis.