Are you looking to start an online business but don’t know where to start?
You’re in luck because we’ve got you covered. We’ll teach you the basics of digital marketing so you can dominate social media and grow your business exponentially.
Digital Marketing: What Is It and Why Should You Care?
If you’ve been paying attention to the news, you’d know that digital marketing (also known as online marketing or e-marketing) is one of the most effective ways to engage with your audience and grow your business. The rise of digital marketing can be attributed to the fact that people are spending more time online and thus learning to love their phones more. In fact, in 2020, the mobile market share reached 81% (up from 69% in 2019) and by 2021, it is expected to reach 90% (up from 80% in 2019)
Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, many people found themselves unemployed and underemployed. This gave them more time to explore their hobbies and passions and helped them to learn new things and become more productive. One of the biggest impacts of the pandemic was on the marketing industry because agencies and in-house marketing teams were able to work remotely. Individuals were also able to research and learn more about marketing and how to grow their businesses via the internet. This newfound interest led to a rise in digital marketing as consumers sought to learn more about their favorite brands.
The Benefits of Learning About Digital Marketing
If you’re interested in pursuing an online business but don’t have the time to educate yourself on digital marketing, here are a few reasons why you should consider investing in professional training anyway.
- It’s one of the most effective ways to reach your audience.
- It’s easy to learn and can be implemented by anyone.
- It’s constantly evolving and changing to stay relevant.
- The tools are free, making it accessible to anyone.
- The qualification is largely based on your existing skills and knowledge so there’s no steep learning curve.
- Skills needed are broadly applicable and can be used for a variety of businesses.
Why Should You Pursue a Degree In Digital Marketing?
There are several reasons why you should consider pursuing a degree in Digital Marketing. Here are a few of them.
- To become a marketer, you will need to learn the basics of marketing analytics and how to measure the results of your marketing campaigns. A degree in Digital Marketing will give you a strong foundation in marketing analytics and allow you to start your own company or work for a marketing agency.
- To become a marketer, you will need to be able to effectively communicate with customers via social media. A degree in Digital Marketing will give you a strong understanding of how to use social media for marketing purposes and allow you to start a business or work for a marketing agency.
- To become a digital marketer, you will need to have a strong knowledge of internet marketing, SEO, and PPC. Having a degree in Digital Marketing will give you a strong understanding of all three and allow you to work for a marketing agency or start your own company.
- To become a marketer, you will need to have a good understanding of various industries, products, and services. A degree in Digital Marketing will give you a strong general knowledge of various industries and allow you to specialize more effectively.
If you want to become one of the top digital marketers, you should consider pursuing a degree in Digital Marketing. The demand for marketeers with a strong knowledge of digital marketing is growing and more and more businesses are realizing the benefits of online marketing.
How To Access This Course
You have three options to access this course. Firstly, you can go through the regular path and invest in the normal version. Secondly, you can use the credit towards an Uber ride or a coffee at a café, in exchange for learning more about digital marketing. Finally, you can use the credit towards an offline class where you’ll be able to interact with the instructor and other students.
The choice is yours. You can even combine the three options to have an offline lesson on an Android phone followed by an Uber ride to the train station. The benefits of accessing this course are numerous and can be used for a variety of businesses.
The Normal Version Of This Course
This is the normal (and most recommended) version of this course. You’ll learn the same content as the premium version but for a less premium price. The benefit of this is that you won’t have to invest as much money upfront (only $15) and you won’t have to worry about payment later (the instructor will take care of that). You can access this version of the course through the regular path above.
Premium Version Of This Course
This is the premium (and the most expensive) version of this course. You’ll learn the same content as the normal version but for a higher price. The benefit of this is that you’ll have the opportunity to ask the instructor questions and get extra support from him or her (this could be something as simple as clarifying an unclear concept or giving you tips on how to improve your marketing strategy). The price for this version is $37 (through the regular path above).
The In-House Version Of This Course
This is for those who want to save money but don’t want to go through the hassle of taking an Uber or a Lyft to and from their office everyday. The in-house version of this course provides the same value as the premium version but for a lower price (only $15). The advantage of this version is that you’ll be able to take the class on the go. You don’t need to register for the class or sit at a desk in front of a computer. You can take the class on a tablet or an Android phone (with internet connection).
The Disadvantage Of This Course
This course is relatively expensive (especially if you want the premium version) and it takes a lot of time to complete. Most importantly, it is not designed for beginners. If you’re looking for an easy way to get started, you should consider one of the numerous free courses out there. Alternatively, you can use this course to educate yourself on the subject and then move on to more advanced material to further your knowledge.