It started with a simple idea. What if there was a way for businesses to connect with customers online? What if there was a way for businesses to market their products and services while staying relevant and engaging with their audience? What if there was a way for businesses to learn from successful brands around the world?
That idea turned into a product. An entrepreneur built a platform that connects businesses with customers online.
Today, that platform—Marketo—is one of the leading SaaS (software as a service) providers in the online marketing space. They provide a variety of tools that businesses can use to market their products and services online.
What is SaaS?
SaaS stands for “software as a service.” Essentially, SaaS is a type of online software that is available for download and use via the web. You can learn more about SaaS here.
Why Should You Try Out Marketo?
If you’re looking for a way to market your business online, you’ve probably considered at least a couple of options. You might know that Google AdWords is often used to attract customers to websites. You might also know that Facebook and other social media platforms can be used to engage with existing customers and attract future ones.
But what if you’re looking for a way to market your business that is highly targeted and relevant to your ideal buyer? What if you’re looking for a way to engage with your audience and show them why they should care about your product or service?
The solution is simple. With Google AdWords, you can only target keywords and phrases that are in relation to your product or service. But with SaaS solutions like Marketo, you can target individuals based on demographics, psychographics, and behaviors.
There are several significant features that Marketo offers that make it stand out from competitors. Here’s a short list:
- Single-click deployment. Using the drag-and-drop tool, you can simply choose the components that you want to include in your marketing plan and create an email marketing campaign in no time. All of the automation is handled for you so that you can easily keep up with the campaigns you create.
- Unmatched integrations. With Marketo, you can integrate with hundreds of other platforms and applications using custom APIs (application programming interfaces). For example, you can connect your website with Facebook to get real-time content curated from the best Facebook pages about your product.
- A/B testing. Want to know how a particular marketing campaign is performing? Simply set up a test group with a small batch of recipients and then split test different messages with A/B testing. You’ll see direct results in no time.
- Dynamic content. Wouldn’t it be great to have a piece of content that is totally unique to each individual recipient? With Marketo, you can create dynamic email content that is personalized based on a customer’s interests, hobbies, or demographic.
- Multi-channel marketing. You can use one tool to reach your customers across email, social media, and website traffic. Want to know how to effectively market your business while also growing your social media following? With Marketo’s social media integration, you can engage with customers on multiple platforms using a single tool.
- Automated email follow-ups. As a marketer, you’ll find it super easy to follow up with new and existing customers using Marketo’s automated follow-up emails. You can even set these emails to send based on a chosen behavior pattern. For example, you might choose to send a follow-up email to customers that haven’t opened your product or service’s email after they’ve purchased it. Or you might choose to send a follow-up email to customers that didn’t make a purchase within the first three months of their membership. The possibilities are endless!
- Marketing analytics. To track the success of your marketing efforts and figure out which ones are working and which ones need to be adjusted or replaced, you’ll need a tool that can give you detailed insights into the performance of your campaigns. With Marketo, you get access to all of the analytics that you could want or need, including engagement metrics, conversion tracking, and more.
The Best Part
What if we told you that there was an easy way to get all of the above items and more? What if we told you that there was a way to get all of these benefits and more for the price that you’re used to paying for one tool? What if we told you that there was a way to get all of this for free?
The solution is simple. You can become a Certified Marketo Professional (CMP) for free. Here’s what that means:
- Instantly have access to all of the tools listed above
- Get expert advice from the entire Marketo team, including trainers and product experts
- Access to a special private Facebook group with over 25,000 marketers like you
- And much, much more
Wondering how to market your business online? Get all the tools you need to connect with customers, learn new things, and track your success with Marketo. Sign up today—it’s free!