I want to build a marketing platform. I need to find the right people, the right products, and the right technology to make this happen. In this blog post, I will discuss the various options available to me and what I need to keep in mind when making my decision. I will also cover the various steps required to market your products & services online using the Articulos Marketing Platform.
I noticed that most of my peers are not utilizing digital marketing in their businesses. According to HubSpot Blogs, only 43% of marketers say that they always use digital marketing to grow their business, while 48% sometimes use digital marketing and only 9% say that they do not use digital marketing at all.
While there are many reasons why digital marketing may not be for you, one of the major barriers is the complex nature of the subject matter. If you’re not a seasoned digital marketer, you may not have the in-house expertise necessary to create solid marketing campaigns that drive results. You also need to keep in mind that marketing is constantly changing and evolving, and therefore, not something that you can “just do.”
Thankfully, there are solutions to this. One of the best digital marketing platforms out there is Articulos Marketing Platform. Thanks to their sophisticated interface, anyone can create a comprehensive marketing plan and implement its strategies with ease. What’s more, Articulos provides all the tools necessary to succeed. In this blog post, I will discuss this solution in detail and how you can create a thriving business using this powerful software suite.
Over the years, I have tried various software solutions for marketing, and Articulos is the best of the bunch. To get an idea of how good this solution is, let’s take a look at some of its key features:
- Sleek Interface – The user interface of Articulos is very clean and uncluttered, so it pops out at you quickly. When creating an account, you will no doubt notice how easy it is to navigate the various tools available via the platform.
- Mobile First – Whether you’re on a mobile phone or tablet, the user experience is the same. You won’t have to worry about the layout looking strange on a small device. When creating an account, make sure that you have a mobile phone so that you can test the responsiveness of the platform on this type of device. The same goes for tablets. You can create mock-ups on these devices and see how the layout looks on them. Make sure that you test these types of devices thoroughly before you commit to using them for real.
- Robust Functionality – Articulos comes with all the tools necessary for comprehensive marketing planning. Not only can you create email campaigns, social media marketing strategies, and landing pages, but you can also track and analyze the performance of each campaign. This allows you to constantly evolve and improve your strategies as you see fit.
- Marketing Performance Tracker – To succeed as a business owner, you need to be able to assess your current marketing efforts and determine how you can improve. Thanks to the Marketing Performance Tracker, you can easily keep track of all your marketing metrics, such as email open rates, conversion rates, and more. The best part is that you can access these numbers in real time, so you can make informed decisions regarding how you should be evolving your marketing strategies. In addition to this, you can segment your data by channel and see the results of each strategy on an individual basis.
- Extensive Documentation – Articulos comes with comprehensive documentation that walks you through the different features and steps necessary to get you started. While this may seem like a good thing, a lot of people find the documentation to be very basic. Luckily, the software is so easy to use that you won’t need the help of a lot of guides to operate it successfully. Basic documentation is not something to be frowned upon, but rather something to be thankful for. Without proper documentation, you may not have the answers you need when you’re stuck in the middle of a project. In addition to this, the documentation provides valuable information that you can reference should you need to contact the support team for help. The best part is that you can download a copy of the documentation to your computer for offline reading.
- User-friendly – I love how user-friendly Articulos is. Not only do you not need to be a seasoned digital marketer in order to use the software successfully, but you can also use it without needing any training at all. The onboarding process is simple and pain-free, and from there, you can immediately start creating marketing materials. One of the best things about Articulos is that it takes the complexity out of digital marketing and allows you to get down to business without a lot of complex steps.
All these features put Articulos at the top of the pile for marketing software. If you’re looking to launch a new business or have one that’s been struggling in need of a boost, I highly recommend checking out this solution. You can create a free account here and get started today.
One of the reasons why I chose Articulos over the others is that it provides you with a marketing planner. A marketing planner provides you with the tools you need to create a marketing blueprint, detailing all the key strategies and tactics you’ll be using to grow your business. In order to create a marketing plan using the Marketing Planner, you need to do the following:
- Log into your Articulos account.
- Click on the Marketing Planner icon located at the top of the dashboard.
- A new page will open with a blank canvas. Click on the blue + icon at the top right of the canvas to add new rows of planning content.
- Enter a name for your plan, select the industry you’re in from the drop-down menu, and then click on the blue Create Plan button.
Now that you have a plan, you can start working on executing the strategies and tactics you’ve laid out in your marketing plan. To do this, you need to follow the steps detailed in your plan, making sure to track your progress along the way. To add more strategies or tactics, return to the Marketing Planner and repeat the process. You can also add this content to a specific campaign, allowing you to track the results of each one individually. This content can also be used to create follow-ups and automated campaigns, enhancing the overall performance of your marketing efforts.
The power of a comprehensive marketing plan is that it provides you with a road map for your business, detailing exactly what you’ll be doing to grow. Thanks to the various tools within the Marketing Planner, you can keep track of all your marketing metrics and determine the results of your efforts. This allows you to constantly evolve and improve your strategies as you see fit. You can also share your plan with others via the social media buttons located at the top of the page.
For decades, business owners have been relying on a combination of television ads, radio spots, and magazine spreads to publicize their brands. Thanks to the incredible reach of the internet, however, businesses can now turn to digital marketing and online content to market their products and services.
Since 1996, the amount of content available online has increased by 300%, reaching over 10 billion pages globally in 2014. If your business doesn’t utilize the internet in some way, shape or form, it may be time to reconsider your strategy. Thanks to the vast amount of content online, consumers have more information about a product or service than ever before. If your target audience doesn’t have much knowledge about your industry, you may want to consider using relevant educational content to improve their understanding of what you offer. When done well, educational content can do wonders for your business, boosting web traffic and generating leads.
With the right strategy, the right platform, and some quality content, you can’t go wrong when marketing online. Just remember to test out your campaigns initially on smaller platforms like Twitter and then gradually expand to more established ones like Facebook and Google.